Because the game's not over yet ...
The Fourth Quarter of our lives asks much of us - how will we use this time? What is the legacy we will leave behind? What might the God of love and wholeness ask of us in this time? What are the special gifts that come for you from the quiet, reflective, and creative explorations of this time? Help us make this a center of spiritual life for us and for our community. Think of what you can offer; think of what you might need.
Our proposal to Vestry can be found here
4th Quarter is resuming their activities; if you are interested in exploring any of these programs, please call Beth Harrison at (540) 903.7000. Gather at the Rectory, unless otherwise noted. There is no charge, but often food is involved and we want to make sure to have enough.
- Adult Bible Study – Sundays at 8:45 am
- Grief and Gratitude – Mondays at 10:30 am
- Mindful Meditation Practice - Tuesdays at 1:30 pm
- At Home Ashland – Wednesdays at 3 pm (Trackside)
- Holy Play: Art and Creativity as Spiritual Practice – 1st and 3rd Fridays, 1 pm
- Book Talk with Rock+ - Wednesdays at 11 am (will resume after Easter)
- Dream Group – Mondays at 7 pm - 9 pm at Harrison's (RSVP, Please)